Tel +41 (0) 32 355 14 54
Fax +41 (0) 32 355 26 09
In 1930 Robert Ehrensberger founded his own company. During the first few years, the company produced fret saw blades for wood and metal.
A few years later, in 1946, the new factory buildings were constructed in Orpund.
In 1955 the Paul and Hugo Ehrensberger brothers took over the company. In the same year the first precision band saws were produced.
Since 1996 the company is managed by the third generation, Doris and Reto Ehrensberger.
Under the designation “Maximum” the metal fret saws soon got a good name among exigent jewellers.
Our saw machines still are sold world-wide.